Wednesday, October 04, 2006

July 18.

Today: More sickness. Wanting to go home. Please please please someone empty the mucus from my head and make me stop coughing up green crap. I don't think I'm cut out for this.

Yesterday:

-Met EU guy Andy from Australia, who Liesa and Tara seem to have fallen in love with.
-The one and only poisonous Vanuatu bug tried to take a chunk out of Jess. We'll call this: THE MILLIPEDE INCIDENT. We have several on our premises. Once again, I am horrified. I can kill a spider with my bare hands, but these things scare grown men, and thus cause me to execute elaborate nightly bug checks of my bug net before settling in to bed only to lie awake thinking about the giant millipedes that must be crawling around me. I bet you even the rats won't go near those things.
-I made 2 new friends: Dame and John, both of whom think it's hilarious that I don't have children, and even funnier that I'm not married. Not only did I get laughed at, I got the point and laugh.

I think maybe I do want children. Maybe just Bruno. I wonder what his mom would think if I brought him home with me.

No comments: